Have you ever wondered how to look younger without surgery? Why do some people look so young for their chronological age while others look much older?
Read on for some very quick and effective tips on how to look younger.
Looking Younger Without Surgery
Is it all in their genes? Or could they live, think and feel differently and therefore look different? Why do sages or gurus like Jay Krishnamuti look half their age while others fast track their way to their graves with chronic diseases like diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolaemia, cancer and finally early onset dementia?
Your Biological Age
Take a short lifestyle questionnaire and find out your biological age here:
The Heart Age Calculator
7 Steps to Look Younger Without Surgery
If you are not happy with your age and are committed to looking younger naturally, here are 7 health pillars to consider adding to your life to turn back the clock:
- Ensure you have good quality sleep each night (what they say about beauty sleep is true)
- Maintain a healthy weight to reduce your chances of developing insulin resistance and accompanying chronic diseases
- Choose a healthy balanced diet each day – at least 3 serves of fruit and 5 serves of vegetables
- Engage in a daily relaxation exercise like meditation or yoga – cultivate a quiet mind, learn to still the mind and empty it at will.
- Maintain good oral health by flossing, brushing and rinsing, your oral health is a reflection of your overall health status. It is not an over statement when they say that your mouth is a mirror of your body.
- Exercise at the moderate to high intensity level for at least 30minutes each day; aim to do this everyday, if not at least 5 days a week.
- Development mindfulness and create a new level awareness around working, eating, exercising, sleeping and playing – the balanced mind is nimble, relaxed and alert; such a mental state does not happen by accident. It takes years of discipline to create such a state everyday.
Now that you know how to look younger without surgery, the only thing left on your path to rejuvenation is to take the first step! As the old adage goes, “Beginning is half done.” Once you get started, half the battle is won. No doubt, the rest is simple but still not easy. However, the results will be well worth it. You know you have done well when others seek your advice on how to look younger without surgery.