The following group seminars are available. If you would like any of the following to be run in your organisation, please use the contact form to start a conversation of how I may be of assistance.
- Chronic Degenerative Disease and How to Prevent Them (Prevent chronic inflammation and consequent development of chronic conditions like osteoporosis, arthritis, diabetes, heart disease and cancer.)
- The Beauty-Enhancement Eating Plan (Look and feel half your biological age with “anti-aging secrets ” you must know.)
- Heart to Heart (Healthy Heart Diet)
- Diabetes Management (8-week Program for Type II Diabetics)
- Weight Management (8-week Special Program for Women)
- Kids’ Nutrition (Special School Program for Primary School Children)
- Weaning – Breast, Bottle and Bowl
- Nutrition for Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Anti-cancer Lifestyle (Many researchers believe that cancer is not one disease but a combination of over 100 diseases of similar aetiology. Oxidative damage to DNA and paraflammation could be the underlying cause of cancer’s genesis.)
- Supermarket Tours (Did you know there are 25,000 to 30,000 food items at your local supermarket?)
- Anti-acne Diet for Teenagers (Special School Program for Teenagers)
Chronic Degenerative Disease and How to Prevent Them
26-May-2009. This presentation highlights how our lifestyle has become our mortal adversary and what we can do about it. Held as part of a special event for Australian Natural Care Products at the Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club Auditorium. Over 170 people attended.
Melinda McCrone – Marketing Manager, Australian Natural Care Products
Giselle Brand spoke about ‘Chronic degenerative diseases’ at our Natural Health for Seniors Seminar in May 2009. Her talk was well researched and she presented technical and involved topics in a user-friendly and easy to understand manner. Her delivery was very enthusiastic and energetic which kept the audience interested in the presentation. Her participation in our seminar helped to make it an overall success.”
Contours Epping – Fitness For Women On The Go specialises in express workout in a fun and friendly environment, helping women achieve their health and fitness goals.
Dennis Condon (Owner/Manager of Contours Epping)
Giselle has been involved with Contours Epping for over 18 months and is an inspiration to members with her enthusiasm and energy.
Giselle has given presentations to the women at Contours Epping on different aspects of nutrition and goal setting. She has worked with us during our Contours Challenges where we run weight management programs over 6 weeks for the ladies involved. We focus on their diet and fitnes and by making them accountable it helps develop those healthy habits and see results. During the programs, Giselle has helped educate and provide support to the women about nutrition and ways to achieve their goals.
The women have found Giselle’s talk informative and full of energy and encouragement. Giselle is able to get the message across about healthy eating and changing their eating habits which in turn helps change their lives.
Giselle is passionate about health and nutrition and lives it every day.”